Kampa's latest addition to their famous Rally range. The Grande shares all the advantages of their other Rally AIR models, that have made them one of Europe’s most favourite inflatable awnings, but with a huge three metre depth and a remarkable 11.7m² of usable space, the Grande remains simple to set up and can be extended with one of our inflatable Pro annexes or our new Pro Conservatory.
The awning utilises our Weathershield Pro fabric, an iconic fabric that we use extensively throughout our range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and durability, whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling. We've made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield Pro continues to be market leading.
Another brand NEW innovation from Kampa is our Dual-Pitch Roof System. Awnings with Kampa's Dual-Pitch Roof System have much better interior headroom, making Kampa awnings more spacious and usable than any other inflatable awning on the market. The taut Dual-Pitch roof line is also designed to perform. The pole structure of each roof has been carefully constructed to ensure that wind is deflected and rain water is shed efficiently, helping prevent puddling on the roof and thereby enhancing the performance.
- Double coated Weathershield Pro fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- NEW - Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows - Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- NEW - Large flyscreen in left-hand side window
- QuickPitch webbing straps - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps - internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan - bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet Fix System
- Draught skirt - included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack - ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink Ready - easy fitment of SabreLink lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready - The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet Fix System Ready
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump