Magnum 340 Flint is a touring-friendly porch, which is quick to put up when you’re on the go. With Magnum 340 Flint, you get a spacious touring awning with a depth of 2.5 metres and a width of either 3.4 or 4 metres.
The front and side panels can be folded down/removed and, together with two mosquito net sides, offer a wealth of ventilation options.
If more space is required, inside or out, Magnum 340 Flint can be extended with an Eclipse front sun canopy (specially designed for Magnum), Cosy Corner (specially designed for Magnum), and an annex giving you an extra bedroom or additional storage space. Magnum 340 Flint is made of Isacryl, which ensures a good indoor climate.
Magnum Flint is part of the Flint style concept.
Comes as standard with:
- Collage Blue curtains,
- wheel arch cover,
- draught skirt,
- side veranda pole,
- awning bag,
- pole and peg bags including peg remover.
The FLINT collection is inspired by flint as a material that arose naturally in the encounter between sea and earth. Throughout history, flint has played a crucial role in producing fire. FLINT reminds us of our ancestors and their ability to survive in nature in its raw state, with simple resources. The FLINT collection taps into this rustic, unpolished take on nature so you can experience it anew. The historically based design of the FLINT collection is all about power – dark shades of grey meet sharp edges and create a burst of energy.
- Removable/fold-down panels: Front and side panels.
- Special features: Extra long roof wings for additional strength and optimal fit, full length canopy providing extra shelter, mosquito net in both sides. Ventilation in the front. Large front window.
- Optional extras: Annex 250, Cosy Corner II special, Eclipse FSC special, Net Front Panel, Net Side, veranda pole and support pole (400), storm securing set.
- Suitable for caravans with awning rail heights between 235 cm and 250 cm.
- Distance between roof poles 340: 313 cm, 400: 382 cm.
- Isacryl (particularly breathable material) 295 g/m2
- CarbonX fibreglass frame with IsaFix locking clamp